Keeping you safe
Keeping you safe
Attending the British Insurance Awards
With the latest update from the government on live events, we want to share some of the measures we will undertake to ensure that the evening goes off with a bang, and our guests stay safe. Since the beginning of lock-down, we have been working with Battersea Evolution to plan the evening. This list will no doubt grow as more guidelines are shared with us, in due course.
- There will be an online registration, to adhere to the track and trace guidelines.
- Guests will be sent digital tickets to check-in on arrival, no paper tickets allowed.
Arriving at the British Insurance Awards:
- All guests will be allocated an arrival time and entry door, to maintain social distancing.
- All doors, including fire doors, will be used to enter the building which will allow social distancing to be maintained.
- All guests will have their temperature checked.
- Face masks must be worn upon arrival and once in the venue (unless exempt)
At the venue:
- There will be a one-way system in operation within the venue.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located around the venue.
- Signage will be in place to advise on distancing.
- Social distancing on tables and reduce seating around these tables
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the venue
- Increased cleaning around the venue
- Temperature checks of all guests
- There will be no cloakroom to avoid queues and physical contact. Guests can take their coats and bags to their tables
- Toilets will be located around the venue to avoid the need to travel around to access one.
- Increase cleaning
- There will be a maximum of 5 guests at a round table.
- All tables within the venue will be set to the correct distance.
- It will be table service all evening. There will be no need to go to the bar!
- Waiters/servers have full PPE and you’ll have the same waiter the entire night
Leaving the British Insurance Awards:
- Staggered exit times will be shared with guests, to avoid large groups of people leaving the venue.